Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's A Good Tip?

I hear this question a lot: What is a good tip? I never know if I'm giving too much or not enough?

Ok, I think the standard amount for tipping can apply to most places; restaurants, hair salons, nail salons, massage parlors etc... which is 20%. I think that is good. If you feel you were given exceptionally great service then you could go a little higher, or lower if you felt you weren't taken care of to your liking. But a 20% tip is great and it will be sure to leave your hairstylist, server, massage therapist or whatever it may be happy and satisfied!

Hope that helps!

<3 Stef

1 comment:

Crystal and Kyle said...

Hey stef, My questions are what is your favorite line of Shampoo and Conditioner? For straight and curly? and How often should I deep condition my hair?